chk it out
r***@gmail.com
2007-05-23 16:56:36 UTC
chk this web site out ... some cool classic games.
http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/d.php?51901
CaryMG
2007-05-23 17:36:00 UTC
LOLOLOL

Hee Hee ....

I have an absolute *ton* of stuff from there !

"Virtuality Reality Studio" ....

"FlightSimulator ToolKit" ....

"Heroes Of The 357th" ....

Here's a tip for downloading --
1] "Free Game DownLoads.Com" says you hafta put their URL on a website
then use the URL of that website to download stuff -- for promotion,
I'm guessing.
2] Just go here > http://googleblog.blogspot.com/ -- and make a
buncha "PlaceHolder Blogs", if you will.
3] Put this URL -- http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/ -- in your
"PlaceHolder Blog"
4] Put the "PlaceHolder Blog" 's URL in the "Free Game DownLoads.Com"
downloader.

8^ ]
CaryMG