flight sims for G3/Mac OS 9.2.2
manitoba
2004-07-17 04:13:22 UTC
Hi all,

I have a PowerBook G3/300 MHz and also a Power Mac G3 Desktop/266 Mhz
(both loaded up with lots of RAM). Also have a CH Flightstick Pro ADB.

Both systems are running Mac OS 9.2.2.

What are the flight sims that are/were available for these "legacy" G3 systems?

Any recommendations?

Please advise....
Richard P. Grant
2004-07-17 10:53:14 UTC
Post by manitoba
Hi all,
I have a PowerBook G3/300 MHz and also a Power Mac G3 Desktop/266 Mhz
(both loaded up with lots of RAM). Also have a CH Flightstick Pro ADB.
Both systems are running Mac OS 9.2.2.
What are the flight sims that are/were available for these "legacy" G3 systems?
Any recommendations?
Hornet 3, and Warbirds 2. (DoA two, too).
--
Richard P. Grant 0x5F9559B1 http://www.rg-d.com/BioLOG/
Post by manitoba
+OK waitrose.com POP3 server signing off
Connection closed by foreign host.
That always makes me feel . . . dirty.
manitoba
2004-07-17 13:45:20 UTC
What is DoA two, too ?
Harro de Jong
2004-07-19 06:42:01 UTC
Post by manitoba
Post by Richard P. Grant
Hornet 3, and Warbirds 2. (DoA two, too).
What is DoA two, too ?
Dawn of Aces 2:
<http://www.dawnofaces.com/fs_doa.html>
--
Harro de Jong
remove the extra Zs from Zonnet to mail me
Please advise....
Michael Emrys
2004-08-11 16:01:43 UTC
Post by H
You also want to have A-10 Cuba!
As well as A-10 Attack! and F/A-18 Hornet in any of its various guises, but
especially Korea.

Michael
dano
Hellcats of the Pacific.
Michael Emrys
2004-08-12 05:33:47 UTC
Post by dano
Hellcats of the Pacific.
Sentimentalist.

Michael
dano
2004-08-12 15:00:40 UTC
Post by Michael Emrys
Post by dano
Hellcats of the Pacific.
Sentimentalist.
Absolutely. And you always remember your first... ;-)

And I'm glad you didn't label me a Reagan-sympathizer... =-\
Michael Emrys
2004-08-13 03:04:17 UTC
Post by dano
And I'm glad you didn't label me a Reagan-sympathizer...
I don't hate you that much...yet.

Michael
Hellcats of the Pacific.
dano
2004-08-16 17:41:27 UTC
Post by H
Post by manitoba
Hi all,
I have a PowerBook G3/300 MHz and also a Power Mac G3 Desktop/266 Mhz
(both loaded up with lots of RAM). Also have a CH Flightstick Pro ADB.
Both systems are running Mac OS 9.2.2.
What are the flight sims that are/were available for these "legacy" G3 systems?
Any recommendations?
Please advise....
Hellcats of the Pacific.
Where do I download Hellcats at for Macintosh??
Afaik it's not available for download anymore, and the company that
owned it is no longer extant. Unless some lurker (PC?) in this froup
knows better, I don't even know what happened to the principals of the
company. But ping me offline and I'll see if I can find something laying
around for you.

The Phoenix project proposed by Adam Engst and picked up by Kee Nethery
of Kagi, would be a good thing to have in cases like this. Why doesn't
some Mac journalist with a few minutes to spare write about this
proposal again and see if some interest could be stirred up?