- Bravo-six-zero.sit [00/01] €New Hornet mission$$
Tridents
2013-02-24 03:27:13 UTC
Tired of those same old GSC missions? Able to successfully fly the 28th
Korean mission upside down with no missiles and your MouseStick set for
Crystal Quest?
Try this.
(includes instructions)
Best of luck (you'll need it),
TM.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Loc: Onboard USS Enterprise (CVN-65, Carrier Airwing 12 embarked),
Persian Gulf.
Time: 0545Z
Cond: Light Haze
Satellite photos have shown that an Iraqi research station at Al Blumir,
built with US equipment under the pretext of a pesticide factory, is
being used to manufacture chemical and biological weapons. CIA
intelligence understands a large shipment is ready for movement to the
Syrian border, where it will be used in Scud attacks on Israel.
The shipment leaves tonight.
Due to heavy SAM defences around the Al Blumir complex a direct airstrike
would be impossible. Instead three teams from 22nd squadron SAS,
callname bravo-six-zero, will perform a covert assault on the SAM
sites, disabling them and allowing a B-52 strike from Safwan Airbase to
destroy the lab.
05:45 - The SAS teams are ready to leave USS Tarawa (LHA-1), alongside
the Enterprise, by CH-47 Chinook helicopter. They will travel to the
foot of the ranges that surround Al Blumir. A UH-60 Blackhawk, loaded
with a Marine Recon 1 platoon (bravo-five-zero), will accompany the
Chinook to help secure the area.
05:50 - A B-52, supported by an F-16, will leave Safwan AFB (waypoint 3).
approx. 05:53 - Bravo-six-zero will swap to 3 HMMWVs at waypoint 2 and
drive over the mountain range. Bravo-five-zero will set up an OP near the
waiting helos.
approx. 06:02 - Bravo-six-zero will engage SAM sites with Mk-19 GLs. SAMs
are destroyed.
06:05 - B-52 strike at waypoint 1.
Together with your wingman and Capt. D. Boon from Safwan you are to
provide air and ground cover for the entire mission. This will involve
ensuring that the SAS incursion is not compromised, that ALL SAM and AAA
defences have been disabled before the B-52 arrives, and that the B-52 is
able to make it safely back to Safwan AFB.
Two MiG-23 Floggers are known to be performing a routine CAP around Al
Blumir, and a T-72 section is also suspected to be in the area. If these
units threaten the mission they are to be eliminated.
A large portion of the Iraqi airforce is situated at an airbase some
distance to the Northwest. It is doubted that they will react in time
cause any trouble, but it is imperative that you protect the B-52ąs
westward return journey.
You are advised NOT to engage the lab, as bravo-six-zero may still be in
the compound.
IMPORTANT: Use terrain masking to stay out of LOF of the Al Blumir complex
untill at least 3 of the SAM sites are down. Unknown long-range S-A
missiles ('Al Kahdema') have been confirmed operational by Kurdish
intelligence. Use extreme caution.
ROE: Warning Level Red. Weapons free against all non-IFF ground and air
targets.
SWR: NONE expected. Maintain DEFCON 4.
**WARNING**: A single Su-27K Flanker D is moving at high speed toward the
carrier group. Launch immediately. This means advanced warning for the
Iraqis - expect increased enemy air activity. MISSION IS STILL GREEN.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Yoda has more time on the Agency shitter than you must think....HALO was a serious Paycheck, so I have redrawn all clown suits too make sure their Suspenders Snap. Once the Barnes and Elias contest is over those classroom chairs of our youth will be overturned. Mission Crysral Ball is the real mission, how far can you see into the past to predict our future in the next eon? As for the puppets you need to make sure you have a firm grasp on the puppeteer so Pinocchino's nose can TAG Snow White right where it counts over in Asia! Schools are a National Security concern! It's all ones and zero's from here I would think! Report for Pay soldier!
k***@gmail.com
2013-02-24 04:06:45 UTC
Attack T-72's;Destroy Supply Lines;All Airfields Are High Value Targets;Bridges Are Key Targets;Utilize Bunker-Busters On Overlayed Enemy Targets Isolate Tunnels;Extra Ammunitaion Authorized;Attacking Approved At Regiment Level;God Bless America!!!
In article ,
: Tired of those same old GSC missions? Able to successfully fly the 28th
: Korean mission upside down with no missiles and your MouseStick set for
: Crystal Quest?
: Try this.
: (includes instructions)
: Best of luck (you'll need it),
: TM.
[actual mission description snipped]
Wow! Is it possible to do this sort of thing for A-10 Attack!?
I don't own the game myself, so I can't help you out, but I think front
was looking at ways to hack A-10. I'm not sure how far he got though.
front?
TM.
k***@gmail.com
2013-02-26 18:28:44 UTC

DUE TO CHANGE OF SEC INDEX INDEXING IS NOW TAKING PLACE HERE....SEND NO FURTHER MESSAGES OR ORDERS TO THIS STATION THEY WILL NOT BE FOLLOWED BY THIS STATION.

GOOD LUCK AND FUCK ANY DRAFT ATEMPT!

EOM